Friday, April 19, 2019

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories will be made into TV series or films. A lot of research has told me that the best way to get noticed is to grow your reader-base to 50,000 or more. My first book has passed 4,000 readers. What I want, more than making a few dollars from my readers, is to spread the word about the story and get more readers. As such, starting today, the entire series of "Saga of Mystics" (Age of Mystics / Fear of Mystics / Blood of Mystics) will be available for free on Smashwords and other sites which get their distribution of my work from SW. The link below will take you to my main Smashwords page. So, download and read the whole saga to your heart's content. But, please tell your friends to grab copies as well, as this will help me reach my goal.

This will take some time, I know that. But, I believe in the work and can't wait to see my characters on screen. Also, just to help out, I will be putting up a tip jar on here and on my Facebook page in case anyone enjoys the entertainment enough to throw me a bone. It is not necessary, but definitely appreciated!

Grab a copy here:


And please consider leaving a review if you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...