Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Surprise drop!

I am an impatient person. It is just something I have had to learn to live with. As such, keeping this a secret has been so damn hard! I am excited to announce that I am doing a surprise release of my 5th novel (and 7th work), "3 Moons and a Stranger"!! I have been working hard on this and many other things, and to be candid, I wasn't sure which I would finish first. I am really happy to bring this story to you, because it is darker than some of my other work, but also because it isn't contemporary fantasy. CF is my genre of choice, and that with which I am most comfortable. This is my first attempt at World-Building, and I sincerely hope you like it!

It can be purchased for your kindle, kindle app, or google reader at Amazon for only $2.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...