Monday, March 28, 2016


Sometimes, I am amazed at where I live.  Sometimes I look out the window and think, "How could I be so blessed to get this view on a daily basis?" Today is one of those days.

I am not always fond of snow, in fact I am often (as I am now) sort of sick of it.  I am ready for the cool breeze and warm sun of late spring.  But, it is early spring, and that means snowfall, that means cold, that means closed windows and a sometimes stuffy house.  But, then I open the curtains and see this unparalleled view.  Then, I remember.  I remember that life is good.  I remember that things work out. I remember beauty, and art, and poetry. This is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...