Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Age of Mystics price is rising...

Hey, folks!

Sorry to have to raise the price on Age of Mystics, but after months of experimenting at $0.99, it didn't really add readers. After speaking with other authors, and a little back and forth with Amazon, I have realized I am actually hurting the books sales by making it too cheap. The honest truth is that I just want lots of people to read the story. I love it, and think other people will too. However, if people think it isn't a good book because it is priced so low, I am actually minimizing the opportunity for sales. As such, this will be the last weekend you can get Age of mystics for 99 cents (except for potential future limited-time discounts). So, if you don't have it yet, get it now!!

http://www.amazon.com/author/cwalters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...