Sunday, August 14, 2016

Free Days

To thank my followers on Twitter for getting me up above 1500 followers, Tomorrow through Friday (8/15-19), Age of Mystics and To Touch the Sky will be free on Kindle!  Additionally, if you have not yet read the second book of the Saga of mystics series, it will be available on Kindle Monday and Tuesday for $0.99 and Wednesday-Friday for $1.99!

Get your copies downloaded while you can gt them cheap or free, and read them when you want to. After September, I will no longer be offering my books on Kindle Unlimited for the foreseeable future, as I want to offer them on other platforms as well and that precludes offering them on Kindle Unlimited. Thanks so much for all of your support!

http://www.amazon.com/author/cwalters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...