Friday, May 5, 2017

Update

After an early part of the year working on scripts (still working, but need to get back to the real job as a novelist), I am back to work on upcoming novels. I have 6 outlines done and have begun 4 works-in-progress from those. What can you expect? You can expect a couple more books this year, at the very least including the 4th novel in the Saga of Mystics (working title "Blood of Mystics"), a second Kelvin Novel (working title "Kelvin Half Elven"), a new post-apocalyptic series, and few one-offs which are connected to some of my other work.

I envy people who have covers already prepared for their Works-in-progress. I am not that organized. I usually get covers just before the book is released. I need to get better at that because I hear a lot of folks won't read posts like this without a picture. I still want to write something which utilizes Tarot. I don't know anything about the practice, but I love the iconography. I had originally planned to use Tarot cards on the cover of all Mystics novels, but the lack of any use in the story made that problematic.



I want to thank everyone for the kind words and support I have received and the genuine interest in seeing the next step in the Saga of Mystics. I have no plans currently for other Mystics Short Stories, but those may come up if an idea doesn't make it in the final draft of Blood of Mystics.

So, that is my update! I hope you are all having a great Spring. Let me know if you have any questions about the narrative in either current series, and I will answer what I can without spoiling it all. My readers are the best, and I am grateful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...