Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Recommendation - Fire's Love: revised edition (Book 1 of the Elemental Series)

Alex E. Carey has written a great fantasy romance. "Fire's Love" is the first in the Elemental Series in which a "good demon bad boy falls in love." Like all good fantasy series, Alex has developed a concept which is compelling and engrossing. If Twilight tugged at your heart, Fire's Love is the new book for you!

Available in ebook format for only 99 cents, or you can get it in paperback for $15.99.

Get the ebook here!

#ChristmasRecommendations #KindleChristmas #fantasybgs

Fire's Love: Revised Edition - a second chance romance, good demon bad boy falls in love (Elemental Series Book 1) by [Carey, Alex E]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...