Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Recommendation - Phoenix by Daccari Buchelli

Hey, friends!

Sometimes, the holidays can be overwhelming. Between our work lives and how increasingly hectic our home lives can be, we can't find the time to decide on something as simple as what book we want to read over the winter. I also remember how wonderful it was as a kid when I received books as presents. This morning I am posting some recommendations (not my books, you know I always recommend those) for either presents, or as a Christmas read. Take a chance and enjoy the read:

Young Adult Fantasy: Phoenix by Daccari Buchelli
Peradon. A world comprised of four seasonal realms, each with a unique form of elemental magic.
When young Reiza has a disturbing vision, the Ruler of the Winter Realm demands the death of a child; the Flame Realm Princess, Violetta.
#ChristmasRecommendations #Fantasybgs 4.5 stars! $1.99 for Kindle or $10.34 for paperback. Get it now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...