Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Recommendation - Tapasya by David Gilchrist

"Broken and close to death, Wist staggers into the walled city on Tapasya and collapses at the feet of a statue commemorating his likeness."

So begins the tale of the amnesiac Wist, and his return to his land and attempts to recover the memories which will help him save it. Compelling and different, with action and suspense, David Gilchrist constructs a world rich in intrigue. 

This Christmas, travel to Tapasya through his words and the mental imagery they provide. You will not be sorry. Available on Amazon Kindle for $2.99 or in paperback for $12.50.

#ChristmasRecommendation #KindleChristmas #fantasybgs

Get it here!

Tapasya (The Redemption of Wist Book 1) by [Gilchrist, David]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me get to

Alright, here goes. This is a little scary to me, in all candor, but I am doing it anyway. One of my greatest hopes is that my stories wil...